Friday, November 28, 2008

This is Fun!

Okay.. So yesterday I finished another nursing cover.. It is so fun! I like to sew! I have to confess, I actually had asked my friend Suzie to sew it for me if I would trade her some vinyl.. haha.. So Thank You Suzie.. (shoulda mentioned that in my first 'nursing cover' post...) for tellin me to do it myself.. hehehe.. It really is fun! Suzie is my awesome friend who lives in California and she sews a lot, I didn't have confidence that I could do it and I do now. Thanks! Sometimes we just need to get out of that comfort box and try something new, you never know you might actually enjoy it! Now I'm like "okay.. what can i do next?!?" I think I'm gonna either make some very simple pajama pants or some dress up dresses for the girls.. Something that won't necessarily be seen except by those in my household yet.. haha.. and curtains for mykitchen and living room! Maybe some tote bags for the girls church toys... haha the ideas are endless! I can sew!!!

No comments: