Monday, August 10, 2009

Suzie's visit

My friend Suzie came to see me the other day on her way back home to California. I was soo excited. I haven't seen her since 2002/2003? and it was nice to have a short visit to catch up. Jon was working so after we ate dinner we stopped by Wally to say hi and snapped some pics in the parking lot. (I miss you guys Suzie!) It was nice to have a visit!

All of us! Besides Suzie's mom who was there but she was the one taking the pic!


Couldn't get those kids to all stand still at the same time if we tried!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

DUDE!!! We Miss you so much, Tommy was WAY jellious! I wish we lived close again. And it was 2002 cause that is when I graduated. We miss our old KY home too. But I know going back it wont be the same. I hear Lex is huge now. That was such a good night Jess, I REALLY needed to see some good old friends. That night made my summer! Thank you! And LOVE YOU GUYS!