Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kentucky!

So just realizing that I haven't updated in a WHILE... So.. we moved to Kentucky mid October, living in Nicholasville now. Jon is still working at walmart, he just transferred to the Nicholasville store, he's still in the guard like before as well, just now it's the Kentucky National Guard. The girls are growing up so amazingly fast sometimes I just dread going to bed to see how big they'll be the next day haha. Sophie says Mom and Dad and BNana and Hi and Hiya, she is one little character. I love her so much, my little doll baby. Ella is still crazy as ever getting into everything and being crazy Ella, she's just a little taller now haha. Zoey seems like she's 5 going on 15, some days she is the little girl and then sometimes she is my little teenager. She is so smart and loves doing puzzles online. She loves to sing (her new favorite is Santa Claus is coming to town, given the season it's ok) I can't believe it is literally 9 days until Christmas and I'm just now posting pictures from Halloween, lets just hope I don't wait until Valentines day to post Christmas pictures hahaha. Merry Christmas everyone! Here's our picture update...









No comments: