Saturday, August 16, 2008

Horray!

Well I am not sure how it started this time because it feels we have never stopped trying, but Zoey seems to be well on her way to being potty trained!!!! She hasn't peed (or otherwise) in a diaper during the day in a whole week. I still put pull-ups on her when we leave the house just in case of accidents but she has been so great about going on her own and telling us if she needs help. I am so proud of her. I thought this would never be over and I was so worried about the soon to be big change and having THREE in diapers.. so now at least we are hopefully going to be down to only two. I've read not to push them until they are two so I'm holding off on Ella for now, just gotta get her to GO to sleep in her crib and that'll be two of my major 'try to do/need to do' before baby comes things checked off. So far right now Ella will fall asleep in my bed with me (and Jon when he's home) and then we will carry her to her crib which she sleeps all night. We dont do anything special to get Ella to fall asleep, so I just have to get her to go to sleep in her own bed... So anyway. Horray for Zoey!! She is getting so big I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Potty training!! Tori just peed in her potty today! I am not really trying to train her yet - but I put her potty in next to ours and she likes to sit there while we "go" (mostly she is wearing a diaper while she sits there) Today she was nakied after bath time and sat there and peed!!! I was so proud of her. I don't think she has figured out what she did yet - but she liked the attention and keeps going back all day today and sitting there. so cute!