Friday, August 29, 2008

Just a little update on life!

Just a little update since it's been a bit. Jon's eye looks soo much better, it's pretty much healed all but a little bruising, thanks to everyone for their concerns! We are still on the job hunt for him, he didn't get the one job in Cedar City that we were hoping for but hopefully something better will arise. It would have been pretty good pay but the commute would have been rough. He had an interview today so we'll see if/where that heads, it isn't a great job but will be something anyway if he can get it, until then we keep looking...
In other thoughts, pregnancy is going good, I'm just past 37 weeks now. Had a doctor appointment this morning and am already dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced so hopefully everything will go smoothly these last few weeks for us. I don't see how I can get much bigger, I feel like a whale, literally like a pumpkin under my shirt. But it's close, so I'm just trying to prepare myself for our soon to be big change..
Zoey is doing great with her potty training and it's GREAT! She honestly goes to the bathroom like 100 times a day and will ask to go like 5 times if we are out anywhere with half the time if we talk to her she won't do anything, but at least she is going in the potty and not in a diaper.
Ella is growing up so fast. She is so silly, she has lately got this little forced laugh that she'll do and will get me and Jon going sometimes with her silliness. She can always make me happy on some of my roughest days.
We are doing a substitute paper route for a guy to get some money. So far we've done 10 days. It's a struggle on our already messed up schedule but it's money and temporary. Not sure for when the guy is coming back, I think sometime around the week of the 6th.. Idk. I've got a few things waiting to do with vinyl once I get another roll in, we are awaiting another color that I am hoping will match. I love to work with the vinyl just so indecisive on what to make!! If you haven't already I've got a blog attatched to this one kinda with some of the things I've done. I had thought a while back about all the people selling their cars so I got some white vinyl and made a few little cards/ads to stick around with cars for sale with the shoe polish painted look, but so far no one has called. I thought it was a good idea anyway..
We have our up and down days but all in all I am grateful for all the we do have. We have a wonderfully supportive network of family and friends that we would just be lost without. We are so lucky to live in the house that we do and that we have each other. There has been so much tragedy just in the area around us with accidents and multiple family members dying (car wreck killing mother/son, plane crash killing 10, two of which were father/daughter and father/son). I am so grateful to wake up everyday with Jon by my side and my two beautiful girls. I wouldn't know what to do without them or my family lives so close.
Anywho, pregnancy heartburn calls loudly for tums.... :) Ta ta for now

No comments: